Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I finally have access to my pictures again! So here are a few of those picture I promised...


Livi having tons of fun in the snow for the first time!




She had to use her forehead to help herself get up. Pretty awesome, I think!

This next picture makes me smile EVERY time I look at it... I dare you to try not too.


One of her new favorite pastimes to do with her Daddy is to watch the Muppets singing on YouTube. I'm not sure if Livi or Jon enjoy it more!


One last thing to update... I got a January 13th date for my gallbladder surgery! Yay! I had hear horror stories of people having to wait months or even a year! I think the doctor actually prioritized me because I'm having to take the pain meds every time I have an attack. I could really use some help with Livi the first few days after the surgery if anyone is available. I don't think I'll be allowed to pick her up and Jon will be at his new job... so anyone want to take my baby for a play date or come get her up in the morning for me?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!


1 comments:

LeAnna (and David) said...

she is soooooooooooo cute!

And I'm glad you got an early date for your surgery. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting someone to watch Livi for a bit. I'm not even kid-friendly but she's cute enough that I'd watch--easy to give offers when one lives a continent and an ocean away, I know you're thinking!