Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring!

Is it actually spring now? I think it is. The weather this week has been mostly fantastic and couldn't have come at a better time. The winter blues were getting to me. I needed to be reminded why we moved to Chilliwack again... OUR BACK YARD! I love it. Plus, we are just around the corner from a school with two pretty fun play grounds. Each day it hasn't been raining we've rode Livi's bike to the school and played hard! I'm loving the sleeps I'm getting out of her because of it.

 She is getting really good on her run-bike now!

 Climbing the rock wall! She was such a Pro on it! 
It freaked Mommy and Daddy out a bit but she didn't even blink at the over 6 foot wall!

 "I DID IT MOMMY!"

 The school has a fun wiggly, rocking balance beam that she enjoyed!
She was "smiling" for the camera here :)

 Learning to pump on the swing.

 She wanted to climb everything, just like the big kids!

 This was the scariest ladder on the play ground...
I don't think she liked that Mommy was underneath taking pictures. She did it all by herself though!
 We wouldn't let her try this alone, so Jon helped. 

 My big girl!

Surprisingly the only picture taken in the back yard this week. 
Drawing on herself and not the ground, as usual.
I like this picture :) Morning hair!

1 comments:

emily said...

Wow, she really is looking SO grown up! Looks like you guys are doing well and enjoying spring.
So fun to think that next spring you will have two little girls running around that back yard!!!