Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Privatizing Until She is Ours

Now that we have Sofie's picture we've been warned not to share any info on her as to not cause any "scandals". International adoption is so political. We don't want to create any un-needed problems with anything I write in here. I think we are going to privatize our blog just until she is legally ours. You'll need an invitation from me to continue reading this for the next few months... but I'll make it public as soon as she is legally ours!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I want an invite!

Heather Keno said...

I would love an invitation!! I am so excited that you guys!

Gwyn's Adventures said...

thanks for the invite!!! lisa showed me the photo today and OMG my heart was so joyful for you guys!!! and may i say...good job on the name...thats totally her name! so awesome you guys!