Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!

*Sorry this is late I forgot that I hadn't posted it yet!*

My little girl made the most pretty Little Red Riding Hood I've ever seen! We had fun taking her trick-or-treating at the mall with every other kid in Abbotsford! It was so busy. Livi was excited at first but she got over stimulated quite quickly. I think we only made it through one wing of the mall before she started getting stranger anxiety. She had fun though :)






 Auntie Sessa came too! She was dressed as Christmas Cheer. For Halloween she decorates her house for Christmas and hands out candy canes. Some of the kids get quite confused :)

On a side note Livi said her first... and second swear words! She was copying me both times! Oops. I guess I'll have to start seriously watching my language. I would just like to note that I do not swear more than Jon... Livi just happened to copy me both times.

0 comments: